Childcare Centre in Vaughan
Vaughan /Maple Campus
9306 Bathurst St.
Building 1, Unit 201
t. 905 303 5090
f. 905 737 6520
Located near Maple and Thornhill
Our Vaughan Childcare Centre proudly serves the surrounding areas of Aurora, Markham, Newmarket and Keswick
“Education demands, then, only this: the utilization of the inner powers of the child for his own instruction”. Maria Montessori
It’s our mission at our Vaughan Early Learning Centre to offer children the highest quality childcare services that foster individual learning and character formation.
With a unique blend of Montessori, High scope & Core Knowledge, our curriculum helps children improve their reading, writing and math skill and encourages curiosity and creativity in a childcare setting.
Our Vaughan preschool centre lays utmost emphasis on instilling in young minds the importance of moral values and respects for others.
We help children grow to their fullest potential by providing a healthy and safe environment that meets children’s emotional, social, intellectual and physical needs.
Our children enjoyed the daily learning activities from art to music to computers to gym. They were always happy coming to and leaving their preschool and they adored their teachers.
Our Focus In Vaughan Child Care Center
- > To Impart Early Learning in a Safe, Supportive and Stimulating Environment
- > Introduce Moral Values & Help in Character Formation thru the Montessori approach
- > Make Transition to Grade 1 Smoother & Easier
- > To Provide Opportunities for all areas of development
- > To Help Children Develop a Passion For Learning
- > To Provide Children With Opportunities to Learn & Play Together
- > To Allow Children to Explore Community through Field Trips in Preschool, JK, SK
- > To Help Children Develop Life Skills & Foster Self Confidence
- > Encourage Children to Socialize with others
- > Invoke a Sense of Discipline and focus
- > Encourage Critical Thinking and Independence
Child Care Center Vaughan- Unique Features
- > Curriculum- Blends the best of Montessori, High Scope & Core Knowledge
- > Security- Biometric Hand Scanners
- > Ambiance- Warm, Safe & Comfortable daycare Environment
- > Campus- Designed to Stimulate Learning & Play
- > Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds for Each Age Group
- > Nutrition- Fresh, Balanced, Nutritious Meals - Adhere to Canada's Daily Food Guide
- > Faculty- All Educators are trained to deliver our curriculums
- > Specialty Rooms- Pursue Creative Interests like Music, Arts, and Drama, computer and gym
- > Hygiene- Professional Cleaning Staff